AGS Transact Technologies Limited ('AGSTTL') has adopted the following policy, in respect of handling customer complaints/ grievances:
AGS TTL’s Grievance Redressal Policy follows the following principal:
- Treat customers fairly at all times;
- Customers to be dealt with courtesy;
- All complaints to be treated efficiently and without any prejudice;
Keeping the above principal in mind, AGSTTL has developed a procedure for promptly and efficiently attending and handling grievances of the customer. AGSTTL has developed a two – tier redressal system as provided hereinafter:
- This policy is called Grievance Redressal Policy;
- This policy applies within the territory of India;
Process to handle Customer Grievance
- The company has 8:00 am to 8:00 pm customer care which will look after all customer
- If a user has any grievance, he can mail the complaint on firstname.lastname@example.org or can call at
customer care 1800-266- 3278 and register a complaint & get complaint number. The
company shall endeavour to sort out the complaint in 7 working days from the date of receipt
of the complaint.
- If the complaint is not resolved in the above time frame, then it gets automatically
forwarded to the higher authority in the Customer care cell that endeavours to resolve the
complaint in 14 working days.
Registration of Complaint
To facilitate faster and complete resolution of complaint, the complainant shall provide the following details:
- Complainant’s name, address, contact details (mobile number, email address)
- Date of incident;
- Details and nature of complaint;
- Copies of supporting documents, wherever required by AGSTTL;
In order to provide a response AGSTTL suggest that the customer shall raise a dispute not later
than 3 days from the date of incidence. In case any dispute is raised after 7 days from the date of
incidence will not be considered and will be treated as closed.
Closure of Grievance:
Grievance shall be finally treated as closed in any of the following circumstances:
- Where the complainant has communicated his acceptance of AGSTTL’s decision on
redressal of grievance as communicated by AGSTTL
- Where the complainant has not communicated his acceptance of AGSTTL’s decision
within fifteen (15) days from the date of communication of decision of AGSTTL
- Records of the compliant shall be kept for a maximum period of 180 days from the date of resolution.
Review of Grievance Redressal Policy:
AGSTTL shall be entitled to amend and review the Grievance Redressal Policy including but not limited to the following conditions:
- Internal factors such as changes in organizational structure or products or services offered;
- External factors such as changes in technology or legislation.